FAQ on PC software
1. Does it support Win8 or Win10?
--Yes, it supports windows XP sp2/windows vista/windows 7/win8/win10 32 bit or 64 bit, or newer.
2. What’s the effection of the data engine?
--A data engine is a base that stores monitor or oximeter data received by the software.
3. Is it neccessary to install the data Engine ( AccessDatabaseEngine)？
--It doesn’t need install data engine if your operating system matches its office version, if not, you need install the corresponding data engine and office version firstly. ( office 32 bit matches operating system 32 bit (AccessDatabaseEngine_x32.exe, for office 64 bit, you need install operating system 64 bit (AccessDatabaseEngine_x64.exe).
4. After install the software, it flashes back immediately after click it, can’t work normally.
--It mostly caused by you didn’t install the Data Engine correctly, it would be solved after install corresponding Data Engine ( See item 3 above).
5. It reports an error under win10.
--In general, right-click the software, right-click on the menu and choose to run as administrator.
Please choose online customer service to communicate